Securely fitting the aluminum covers on the top roller is a key requirement to ensure high yarn quality. Bräcker offers pneumatic and electrohydraulic presses which comply with CE standard regulations and ensure faultless and efficient operation.
PressesPrecision and safety for efficient operation
- Quick and faultless mounting and removing of cots
- Simple operation
- For top rollers and long cots of any dimension
PNEUMATIC PRESS PP125-H100
For fitting and removing short aluminum press covers on top rollers used in ring spinning, roving and air-jet spinning as well as rotor delivery top rollers.
- Press range: 20 to 45 mm
- Core diameter: 19 to 30 mm
- Cover diameter: up to 60 mm
- Press pressure at 6 bar: 6 500 N
- Press pressure at 8 bar: 8 600 N
- Operating pressure: 6 to 8 bar
ELECTROHYDRAULIC PRESS APH50-H500EV
For fitting and removing long aluminum press covers on top rollers used in spinning preparation.
- Press range: up to 490 mm
- Core diameter: up to 35 mm
- Cover diameter: up to 80 mm
- Press pressure: up to 29 000 N
- Operating pressure: 80 to 100 bar
Bräcker always wants to answer queries quickly and competently.