Securely fitting the aluminum covers on the top roller is a key requirement to ensure high yarn quality. Bräcker offers pneumatic and electrohydraulic presses which comply with CE standard regulations and ensure faultless and efficient operation.
- Quick and faultless mounting and removing of cots
- Simple operation
- For top rollers and long cots of any dimension
PNEUMATIC PRESS PP125-H100
For fitting and removing short aluminum press covers on top rollers used in ring spinning, roving and air-jet spinning as well as rotor delivery top rollers.
- Press range: 20 to 45 mm
- Core diameter: 19 to 30 mm
- Cover diameter: up to 60 mm
- Press pressure at 6 bar: 6 500 N
- Press pressure at 8 bar: 8 600 N
- Operating pressure: 6 to 8 bar
ELECTROHYDRAULIC PRESS APH50-H500EV
For fitting and removing long aluminum press covers on top rollers used in spinning preparation.
- Press range: up to 490 mm
- Core diameter: up to 35 mm
- Cover diameter: up to 80 mm
- Press pressure: up to 29 000 N
- Operating pressure: 80 to 100 bar
Bräcker always wants to answer queries quickly and competently.